1. Use of the Community Beach is restricted to Shorewood on the Sound Community Club members and accompanying guests only. Trespassers will be arrested and prosecuted.
2. Disorderly / illegal conduct prohibited. Children must be supervised. Pets must be on a leash.
3. Beach opens at sunrise; closes at 10:00 p.m., or one hour after sunset. Whichever is later.
4. Beach fires are not permitted unless posted otherwise.
5. No harvesting, or collecting of anything (except trash) from the beach property is allowed.
6. All group activities or parties of 8 or more must be authorized by a Club Officer and a beach use permit must be obtained in advance. Permits can be applied for by contacting any CC officer, or on our web site: www.shorewoodonthesound.org.
7. No littering - ‘Pack out what you pack in (and a little bit more).’
8. No motorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, horses or guns permitted. Fireworks are illegal in the city of Burien.
9. Pets must be on a leash. - Scoop your poop. Keep your animal under control at all times. Especially if others are there sharing the beach with you.
10. Stay on trail or walkway when walking down to the beach. Climbing up and down the side of the hill erodes the hillside.
11. King County/Burien police will be contacted regarding any unauthorized use.
12. The Shorewood on the Sound Community Club, Officers or Members, will not be held responsible for any accidents or injury.
Violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the club and possible arrest and incarceration.
Site created by All Pro Webworks, LLC.