Order of Business
Section I--Annual Membership Meeting
The order of business for the annual membership meeting shall be as follows:
- Call to order
- Address of the President
- Reading of the minutes
- Annual Report of the officers
- Election of officers and directors
- Miscellaneous business
Section II--General Membership Meetings
The order of business for the general membership meetings shall be as follows:
- Call to order.
- Communications of the President.
- Reading of the minutes.
- Additions to Agenda.
- Report of the Secretary.
- Report of the Treasurer.
- Reports of Community Events
- Committees Reports.
- Review of Previous Action Items.
- New Action Items.
- Program for the day.
Site created by All Pro Webworks, LLC.